Tuesday, March 16, 2010

when i grow up

today my roomate and I were talking about what we wanted to be when we "grew up" and I told her "i want to own my own luxury brand and be a philanthropist and live in a townhouse". these aspirations are inspired by my one of my favorite designers of all time, and a role model diane von furstenberg.

she has had a successful career since she burst onto the scene in 1972 with her famous wrap dress and is active in many women empowerment organizations, and also received the lifetime achievement award from the council of fashion designers of america, which she later was elected president of, and lastly she is one of the most talented designers of her generation. basically, shes everything i want to be

covet:
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
diane von furstenberg "zora dress"
beautiful, playful, ethereal, elegant, youthful, perfect

backstage at diane von furstenberg in 2010 new york fashion week

No comments:

Post a Comment