Friday, March 12, 2010

camera talk

ah home...couldn't handle being at school this weekend so i jetted home with a friend and surprised my family. they weren't too thrilled, but hey my friends are home :)

i did a photoshoot last week with a wonderful photographer by the name of matthew lin

here's a few;

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
dress f21, jacket tjmaxx, leggings old navy, boots vintage

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
dress american apparel, scarf thrifted, leggings old navy

you can see more of my portfolio here

and more of the photographer matthew lin's portfolio here

I got offered a payed photoshoot by a different photographer (75$/hour!) but I'm quite skeptical on it. he wants me semi nude crying with a bottle a jack daniels. now that i say that outloud, i think i'll pass

No comments:

Post a Comment