Saturday, May 15, 2010

Cannes

Hello all,
I'm sorry its been so long. I'm home at last, though I barely feel the comfort of home, as I just had my wisdom teeth ripped from my face. So painful.  I thought I'd be blogging more while I've been home recovering, but it's been quite hard to focus on anything except for the throbbing of my cheeks.

Today, however, I'm feeling a little better and got the urge to write a little, specifically about the fashions seen on the red carpet of this year's Cannes Film Festival

kate-beckinsale-robin-hood-cannes
Kate Beckinsale got it right in this gown by one of my favorite designers, Marchesa.  Long, wedding-esque style trains seemed to be popular this year, and Ms. Beckinsale looks stunning in this one-shoulder, feathery, angelic gown.

cate-blanchett-robin-hood-cannes

Cate Blanchett was another favorite of mine, in this dark Alexander McQueen gown, specially made for the actress by the late designer.


1 comment:

  1. the dress cate is wearing is so rad. its edgy but classic. um obsessed. miss you hope the teeth are doing better haha <3

    ReplyDelete